*Image courtesy of Beauty Seen PR
** SO HOW CAN I DO THIS AT HOME? **
It can be hard reading glossy Fashion Week reports and imagining doing the looks at home, so this season i’m adding in a few easy-to-recreate tips for us normies (and on a budget, too!) I’ll be trying some of them out myself. Here’s how you can get a similar style to the Topshop Unique London Fashion Week show! This show is actually one of the most accessible of all, designed with that in mind!
– The lips for this were so easy. Pat on a little bit of red into the middle with your finger and work your way out.
– Use a wide barrel tong to make soft waves, and spritz a texture spray through them to mess it up.
– Take sportswear to a new level by mixing up the colours – red anyone?
– Buy some beads and delicately stitch them onto a plain black dress for the same effect!
– Why not try a bowling bag instead of your usual handbag?
I loved the entire experience of being at the Topshop Unique show. For me this has always been a goal of mine to go to, and even though I had backstage (we ended up missing it due to traffic, argh!) being front of house was absolutely incredible. What do you think of their offering this Fashion Week?